Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Try me ... DIY! Today: From old Jenga set to rack by Anjelika Paranjpe on Brit + Co.

Für DEUTSCH, siehe Postende!

Here I want to show you my favorite DIY projects. These are often DIY's which I hope to try out by myself soon. In this week I found the following Jenga DIY:





This is so great, because imagine what you could do with this kind of racks! Use it as hooks for any kind of things. For your wardrobe, the nursery or only for decoration, maybe using more Jenga sets to make a chain out of them?! The possibilities are endless and I even didn't mentioned the colors. Have fun with this great DIY and write me if you have tried it out. Your Anna.

Hier zeige ich euch meine bevorzugten DIY Projekte. Es handelt sich oft um DIY Projekte die ich bald selbst ausprobieren möchte. In dieser Woche habe ich folgendes Jenga Projekt gefunden. Es ist so toll, weil ich mir so viele Variationen für diese Hacken vorstellen kann. Man könnte sie für alles mögliche verwenden, z.B. für die Garderobe, das Kinderzimmer oder nur als Dekoration. Man könnte mehrere Jenga Sets benutzen um eine Kette zu machen. Die Möglichkeiten sind unendlich und ich habe noch nicht mal die Farben erwähnt. Viel Spaß mit diesem tollen DIY und schreibt mir, wenn ihr es ausprobiert. Eure Anna.



No comments:

Post a Comment